ADA Policies and Procedures
Persons with special needs or requirements, relating to programs administered by the City of Clinton Recreation Department, should notify the Office of the Director in advance of their event or visit at 865-457-1163. Request should be made 48 hrs in advance if possible, so that we may attempt to fulfill your request for special accommodations. The City of Clinton encourages everyone to participate in and use our programs and facilities.
GOODBYE SUMMER BREAK...
HELLO NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
At the Clinton Community Center we sure have missed seeing everyone!!!
As we all transition back to school and after-school programs, we want you to know we have been working diligently to offer a safe place to hang out and recreate after school. The Clinton Community Center will function a lot different than last year! With Governor Lee’s executive orders and CDC Regulations, we are taking the COVID-19 Pandemic seriously and are adapting with all necessary protocols to offer programs to our community and youth!
- Our After-School Program will be for Kindergarten - 5th Grade and Middle School Program will be 6th - 8th Grade. These programs are by registration only and with limited spots available.
- Any child 14 years old and younger must always be accompanied by an adult, unless registered and attending a designated program. Currently the center is closed to everyone except after-school program, per Governor’s Executive Order.
- To stay as compliant with COVID regulations and offer an after-school care, we are adding TWO NEW SITES for children; Clinton Community Center, South Clinton Elementary School, and North Clinton Elementary School!! With these additional locations, we will no longer need nor use buses for shuttle.
- The Middle School Program will be held at the Clinton Community Center only. The After-School Program will take place at North and South Clinton Elementary and Clinton Community Center. Any 6th grade student, from North Clinton or South Clinton School, enrolled in the program will attend care at that location. Any 6th grade student from Clinton Elementary, enrolled in the program, will participate at the community center, and will attend care with the middle school program.
- City of Clinton - Residents will have priority for signs-ups and registration, then surrounding city and county - residents to follow.
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATED INFORMATION, STAY POSTED HERE AND ON THE CITY OF CLINTON FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/clintontennessee/
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS: 865-457-0642
City of Clinton's Afterschool
and School Break Programs